Pages

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Blog Candy Winner!

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

14

Timestamp: 2008-04-30 14:12:28 UTC


Congratulations Sabrina!
Sabrina said...

Way to go Chris. It's always fun to see what you have been up to.

Sabrina

I will bring your goodies to pottery class tomorrow night! Way to go girl!

Thanks so much to everyone for visiting and leaving me comments. It's been a wonderful experience so far doing this blogging thing! Be sure to check out my post from earlier this morning to see a slideshow of the wonderful swaps from last night's downline meeting. We are all so happy to have our fearless leader, Diane Crist, back in town again! It was great to see her last night.

Again, thanks for visiting! I appreciate each and every one of you!

~chris

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....