Pages

Monday, July 14, 2008

Another card from Alaska

I'm trying to renew myself by making some cards challenging myself with limited supplies and with the stamp sets I brought along that have never seen ink. I really miss my craft room! Miss everything, but I'll be headed home in a few days. I love Bo Bunny paper and I haven't seen this one before. Found it at a lss here in Anchorage and had to play with it. I think I will be using it again as I just love the colors and the pattern.

Recipe:
Stamps: Sentiment from SU, Jilies Fleurs from Lizzie Anne
Paper: Groovy Guava, Cameo Coral, Bo Bunny dp, PTI white
Ink: Cameo Coral, Really Rust, Basic Black, su markers
Accessories: brads, $1 bin ribbon from Mikes, punches

Thanks for visiting!

~chris

1 comments:

Monica-FC said...

love this card and the stamp. the stamp can also be layered by cutting it. just the smaller one and put dementionals under it to give it some lift. on top of the stamped image.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....