Pages

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Fireweed - this time the right color!

Here's my 2nd card with my fabulous new fireweed stamp from Stamp Attic here in Anchorage, Alaska. I love this stamp and can't wait to get home and play with it with my Koh I Nor pencils!

Recipe:
Stamps: Fireweed from Stamp Attic, sentiment by Hero Arts
Paper: Elegant Eggplant and Garden Green from SU, Plum Pudding and White from PTI
Ink: basic black, markers
Accessories: Mike's $1 bin ribbon, brads

Thanks for visiting. I'm going to put up a slide show of the card possibles for this month's Christmas in July stamp camp meeting on July 26. See my post tomorrow for more details on that fun activity coming up soon.

~chris

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice! Love it!!
~m

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....