Pages

Friday, July 11, 2008

...at last - - a card!

Alaska has kept me very busy for the last few days. I'll probably hit 80 hours in the office this week before it's all over. But, we're moved and the network is up and running!

This afternoon I went in search of a stamp store I saw on the internet called the Stamp Attic. What a wonderful place! I got this fireweed stamp and came back to the hotel and just had to make something with it. I don't have a lot with me, but enough to come up with this card.

I colored it red and orange thinking - you know "fire" weed and only after making this card did I google it and find out that not only is it beautiful, it's also PURPLE (my favorite color). I'll have to get right on it! Look for another version tomorrow or Sunday.

Recipe:
Stamps: Fireweed from the Stamp Attic, Guidelines from PTI, Favorite Greetings from SU
Paper: Garden Green, Real Red, PTI White
Ink: versamark, SU markers
Accessories: SU gold ep, Always Artichoke ribbon, misc $1 ribbon from Mikes

Thanks for visiting. I sure hope you haven't all given up on me this week.

~chris

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....