Pages

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Dual Challenges

I haven't done many challenges lately, but I really liked the color combination on SCS this week - Soft Sky, River Rock (so sad to see them go) and Very Vanilla - so I combined the color and sketch challenges and here's the result. The river rock looks like kraft though, I need to take a photography class.

Recipe:
Stamps: Verve Visual - Feeling Groovy, Filigree Fantasy
Paper: Soft Sky, River Rock, Very Vanilla, Le Jardin dp
Ink: Always Artichoke, River Rock, Versamark
Accessories: brads, Colorbok layered flower, punches, Soft Sky ribbon

Thanks for visiting. I promise to take some photos of our Christmas in July stamp camp on Saturday. I think we're going to have a blast! If only I can relax enough to make some cards myself....

~chris

3 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

This is lovely Chris...rocking those flourishes!

Lesli said...

What a beautiful card!

Monica-FC said...

gorgeous card. I love how you offset the sentiment also.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....