Pages

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Boat Naming Ceremony

For three years, we have had our un-named sailboat in the water at a local lake. This year we are finally going to give it a name.


I can't tell you what it is yet, it won't officially have a name until Friday. I very quickly threw an invitation together to send out to our fellow Sail Club members.


Last weekend, our grandchildren helped us with the un-naming (the sea gods get very angry if you don't follow proper protocol) and so this weekend we will have the naming ceremony. I love the time I get to spend at the lake. Our fellow sailors are a great group and we have so much fun together. The lake where we have our boat is not huge, but it is good sailing and kayaking and we all do a bunch of both.

I'm hoping to have pictures to share with you of our celebration as well as our day on the lake with the twins.

Thanks for visiting!
~chris


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....