Pages

Monday, July 28, 2008

Christmas in July Stamp Camp Pix

On Saturday, we got together and started our Christmas cards. I featured the cards we were going to make on another blog entry, but here's some pictures of the gals at work. We stamped, stamped, stamped - all day! Some of us were plum tuckered out by the end of the day!



A big thank you to Diane for being such a wonderful and gracious hostess and to all the gals for bringing such wonderful food to keep us nourished throughout the day. I had a blast and I think that everyone else did too.

Thanks for visiting my blog. DH and I are headed to Massachusetts for a week to visit with family and I will hopefully get a little "down time" from the office. I've set up a couple of posts while I'm gone and maybe I'll post a few pix of the fun things we do as well.

~chris

2 comments:

Monica-FC said...

you have been awarded, go to my blog and take a look. Love Monica

Monica-FC said...

ok, watching the video of you all, makes me wish i could have been thewre with you all making cards also. :)

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....