Pages

Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July!

Happy 4th to all my fellow Yanks! We will be naming the boat today and hopefully I will get some pictures and put them up tomorrow or Sunday. I am headed to Alaska on Sunday night to help move our offices up there. I'm not sure how much creating time I'll have (or how much in the way of stamps and supplies I'll be able to haul up there with me). I may be having my own limited supplies challenges between the 6th and the 16th! There is so much exciting stuff coming up - new Stampin Up catalogs come out next month (I'll have some teaser stuff here as soon as I get my order in), convention is at the end of this month (not going to be able to make it this year, but am looking forward to seeing what everyone comes home with), my first Christmas Stamp Camp will be on July 26 (many more details and some more sneak peeks coming up soon) - if only I didn't need to sleep!


This was made by one of our new downline members! Isn't it great. I think she is going to be a real plus to our group. She's very creative and enthusiastic and I look forward to seeing all the creative things she brings to our group. Thanks Pat!

So have a happy and safe 4th of July and I'll be back with some pix and hopefully some cards tomorrow or Sunday.

Thanks for visiting!

~chris

4 comments:

April said...

Happy 4th! Hope you have a really awesome holiday and weekend!!!!

Cindy Vernon said...

Hi Chris, Happy 4th, I haven't gotten your email yet with your snail mail, Please send it asap so I can mail your blog candy winning off to you! cindy

Kim Etherington said...

What a cute idea! She's got talent!

Monica-FC said...

that is so cute and your right, she is creative.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....