Pages

Friday, November 27, 2009

Cards for Soldiers

I stamp with some really wonderful gals, and tomorrow we are having an event to make cards for some of our soldiers. This will be the third year for this event and we will be making cards and also writing personal messages in each card. In the process of trying to decide on a design, I made quite a few cards, the first two are samples of cards I decided not to use and the last two are the ones I will be using tomorrow.


The inspiration for this card came from Wendy of Wickedly Wonderful Creations - her absolutely stunning card is HERE.


I'm still working on projects for the Gift Card Holders and Christmas Gift Tags class on December 4 - that is going to be one FUN class! I'll show you some more previews of those projects through the week this week.

I hope all my US bloggy buddies had a wonderful Thanksgiving yesterday - we had a great time, ate way too much and will probably be eating turkey until well into next week! Thanks for visiting today!

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

5 comments:

Diane said...

Hi Chris,thanks for your comment!!!
Lol,you made me laugh about your DH putting you through the ceiling!
You know how much I love to visit your blog...but everytime I visit,I want a new punch of a CB folder!!!! You are costing me money girl!!! LOL! Hugs!!!!

Allison Rankin said...

Love, love, love these snowflake cards...I need a huge die like that! And I am off to make some gift tags this afternoon...ciao for now!

Phebe Meeder said...

looove your snowflake cards

Anonymous said...

These are great Chris and the soldiers are going to love them. That is so thoughtful of you!!!

ribenaruby said...

Thankyou so much for leaving kind comments, it's very much appreciated and i love what you've done here all for such a fabby cause :)

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....