Pages

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Please indulge me ....

I admit it, I adore my grandchildren and spoil them every chance I get. I also, naturally, think that they are the most gorgeous children in the whole world. Here's why:



I can't help it - they are just soooooo sweet. Kael and Nattie went to the dentist today and had NO CAVITIES! Yay! Congrats to ds and ddl for a successful strategy with them.

Very long and trying day today, so no crafting tonight. Back at it tomorrow night though and really psyched about getting my groove back (somewhat).

Thanks for indulging me and my gratuitous grandma moments!

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

5 comments:

Lilacanglia said...

No Wonder you are so proud,
and they need to be spoiled,
dont all grandchildren?
Hugs
Angie

Anonymous said...

You have every right to be proud. I would gush too!

Diane said...

I'd be proud to!!! TFS the lovely pics!!!!

Monica-FC said...

I love this pics and what a great scrapbooking layout that would make. if you ever make layout out of the pics love to see them. :)

Curt in Indy said...

Seriously, these children are beyond beautiful!!!! OMG are they precious! You are one lucky lady! Best, Curt

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....