Pages

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Wonderful Surprise

I recently purchased some items from Beate Johns and this gorgeous creation was included in my package from her:


What a treat! Thank you Beate!

I saw this ornament idea on Angie Juda's blog (Chic' n Scratch) and had to give it a try:


I think that these may become a yearly tradition as a way of remembering how they look from year to year!

Thanks for visiting. Tomorrow I'll have some more cards to show you that we will be making this weekend.

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

2 comments:

Diane said...

Beautiful card you got from Beate!
And that is a really neat idea for a yearly tradion! It looks fab!!!

Juanita said...

I love the idea of your new tradition. What a simple yet fabulous way to mark the years and track the changes.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....