I got this award from my bloggy buddy Cat - you really NEED to go and visit her blog - Cat's Creations - and check out all her absolutely fabulous creations. I promise it will be worth your time!
I am supposed to answer all these questions and then pass this award on to 5 fellow bloggy buddies:
1. Where is your cell phone? in my pocket
2. Your hair? a mess
3. Your mother? in warm and sunny Florida
4. Your father? not as warm in New Jersey
5. Your fave food? popcorn
6. Your dream last night? crafty
7. Your fave drink? Mt. Dew
8. Your dream/goal? to have all the time I want to craft and create
9. What room are you in? office
10. Your hobby? all things creative - pottery, paper, fabric, yarn ...
11. Your fear? heights
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? retired
13. Where you were last night? home
14. Something that you aren’t? organized
15. Muffins? cranberry
16. Wish List Item? more hours in the day
17. Where did you grow up? PA and NJ
18. Last thing you did? posted on my blog
19. What are you wearing? jeans, sweater, shirt
20. Your TV? no
21. Your Pets? two cats - Harold and Maude
22. Friends? cherished
23. Your Life? hectic
24. Your Mood? pretty good
25. Missing Someone? no
26. Vehicle? forrester
27. Something your not wearing? makeup
28. Your fave store? anything crafty
29. Your fave color? purple
30. Last time you laughed? 5 minutes ago
31. Last time you cried? can't remember
32. Your best friend? don't have just one - lots - lucky me!
33. One place that I go to over and over? office
34. One person who emails regularly? sabrina
35. Fave place to eat? Carrabas
36. Facebook? yes
But here are the 5 I am passing this on to (I apologize profusely if you have already received this):
See Cat - I can't count either!
Thanks for visiting.
A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles
If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.