Pages

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Some tag samples

At our class on Dec. 5, we are also going to make gift tags. Here's a little sample I put together - not all that we will be doing, but a little taste.

Thanks for visiting today! I've got a blogoversary coming up - what do you think we should do to celebrate?

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

2 comments:

The Rubber Maid said...

Just adorable tags I especially love the snowmen. Sweet! Happy weekend . Pat

Juanita said...

What great tags. I know I am always looking for inspiration for little works of art. I know they will end up in the garbage very quickly, but presentation counts, every good crafter knows that!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....