Pages

Friday, November 6, 2009

Workshop Samples

Here are a couple more samples for my workshops this weekend.



I love the Punch Pals set - so many fun options!

These are accordion fold cards and everyone is bringing a picture to crop for the end panel!



Thanks for visiting!

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

7 comments:

Crystal said...

i just love all these Christmas cards! i love the traditional colors and they just look so crisp and elegant! you did a terrific job! hugs!

Diane said...

Oh those are so cool!

Juanita said...

What a great accordian fold card. I love everything about it. The Punch Pals cards are so great, the colors and papers you chose are fabulous.

Monica-FC said...

love the folded cards and the picture at thre end. what a wonderful surprise someone can get when they get this in the mail for christmas.

Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Those are great Christmas cards. I love the folded ones!

Just to let you know, also, I fixed the link on my post to the knitted tissue packet sweater. Let me know if the link still doesn't work for you.

Curt in Indy said...

I so envy your talent. You have a gift of making simple cards so elegant and classy looking. When I try simple cards, that's exactly what they look like and I never like them. But yours are wonderful! Best, Curt

Allison Rankin said...

Terrific creations with this palette (again!) Chris!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....