Pages

Monday, November 30, 2009

More gift tags

Here's some more samples of some of the gift tags I made for our class on Saturday!


The tags are mostly die cuts, but some are just cut free form and some using punches. Images are scrapbook kit elements, printed graphics and stamped images. I am really looking forward to this class and I think that the gals attending are going to have a great time making gift card holders and gift tags!

Thanks for visiting today!

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

3 comments:

Juanita said...

What wonderful little works of art you have here.
I hope you all have fun at the class.

Diane said...

Such special gift tags!!!

Curt in Indy said...

Truly, you are the Queen of Tags! LOL These are super wonderful and so perfect for the holidays! I need to use some of these wonderful ideas for my gift sets! Thanks for the inspiration! Best, Curt

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....