Pages

Monday, November 23, 2009

Monday Night Madness

Sabrina came over to play tonight and she made the most gorgeous card:


Image is from Stampendous and she painted it using Twinkling H20s. Don't you love it?

I'm working on my card for this weekend's Cards for Soldiers event in Longmont. I had thought about using my best buddy Dasher, but one of the other gals is doing her card with him, so I fell back on my second favorite holiday image - snowflakes! Here's my card:


Thanks for visiting.

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI SWEETIE!!!!!!!!! I finally can visit you again!!!! Whoohoo. I did a system restore on my computer which took me back before Explorer 8 was automatically downloaded and it seems my problems are over!!! Awesome cards hun.

brenda said...

Hi there

What a wondeful image and coloursed perfectly. Had a little nosey round and some super cards on yuor blog.

B x

Juanita said...

Great choice!
I lvoe that card.

Allison Rankin said...

The poinsettia card is just lovely! Love the sparkle and embossing on yours too!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....