Pages

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Another Birthday Card

Another birthday card to add to the pile that I need for February birthdays. I'm having so much fun making these that I think I'll get started on March birthdays too!

Recipe:
Stamps: So Many Scallops, Friendship Blooms
Ink: Sage Shadow, Pretty in Pink
Paper: Sage Shadow, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, Apricot Appeal
Accessories: punches, stickles, ribbon from Mikes

I got this ribbon in the $1 bin at Mikes a while ago and really wanted to use it. Thanks for visiting my blog! ~chris

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey...great birthday card...and you are WAY ahead of me...I am still working on January cards (yea...those belated sentiments come in handy)

Thanks for the comment on my blog..and yes...those dogs do love anything smelly...aren't they fun???

Kimberly Gajewski said...

This is a beautiful card Christine! I love the colors, the layout, everything! So nicely put together! :D

*~*Megali*~* said...

this is so sweet!!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....