Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Good Easter Egg!

I fell in love with Cambria's card and had to case it! I bought this flocking with this chick in mind. The gal behind the counter picked up the lighter, springier yellow and said how she thought it would be just perfect for chicks. I got the darker Sunshiny Yellow too and when I saw this paper I knew what I had to do!

Recipe:
Stamps: A Good Egg, So Many Scallops
Paper: Lavender Lace, Ruby Red, Amada Blu & Co. dp
Ink: basic black, markers
Accessories: ribbon, punches, flocking

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. Be sure to check out the blog candy I'm giving away to celebrate 2000 hits!

~chris

8 comments:

jjcreations said...

What a wonderfully bright cheery card for Easter!!
Joan

Autumn Pereira said...

Adorable!

Alhambra Club said...

this is so cute, love your sparkly egg shell and your DP is perfect.

Anonymous said...

love the easter card and the one before it. Great colors.
Sabrina

michelle sturgeon said...

Very cute, screams SPRING!

Anonymous said...

Oh my... I love it alot. Bright, Cheery and just says Spring!

Diane said...

Such a cute Easter card,that little chick is adorable!!!

Corie said...

Love this -- so bright and cheerful

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....