Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Downline Swap for February

Well, I finally finished - 16 swaps for our February downline meeting today! I sure hope they like it. I'm always so nervous when swapping with these ultra talented ladies. I'm still pretty new at this and they are all soooooo good!

Recipe:
Stamps: Essence of Love
Paper: river rock, basic black, whisper white
Ink: river rock, basic black, versamark, wild wasabi, summer sun, groovy guava, soft sky, blue bayou
Accessories: punches, ribbon, brads, black ep
Techniques: stipple, sponge, emboss, stencil, mask

I got inspiration from this card from Beate on Splitcoast Stampers. Take a look - it is gorgeous!

Well it is snowing and my ddl Autumn, who is also a demonstrator (and it's her birthday today to boot) will be heading up the mountain with me to our meeting. You gotta love the weather in Colorado - 56 degrees yesterday and 4-6 inches of snow before the day is out today! Yikes. I'll put up some of the swaps later today so you can see what a talented group we have.

Thanks for visiting my blog! ~chris

2 comments:

Me, My Stamps and I said...

it is gorgeous !!!!!what's not to like !!!!!tfs.

Kimberly Gajewski said...

This is gorgeous Chris! I just love how you did the ribbon! What a fantastic card to receive in a swap! :D

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....