Pages

Sunday, February 10, 2008

SFYTT - Happy Sunday!

This is my attempt at Jen's Sketch for You to Try.

I think it is a little too busy, but it was a fun sketch to do.

Recipe:
Stamps: For a Friend, Short & Sweet
Paper: pretty in pink, choc. chip, old olive, making memories dp and misc dp from Archiver's bargain bin
Ink: basic brown, markers
Accessories: punches, eyelets, mike's ribbon, stickles

It's been a busy weekend and I am working on some swaps for a downline meeting on Thursday. Hopefully, I'll have a sample to post here later. Thanks for visiting my blog! ~chris

1 comments:

Kimberly Gajewski said...

I just love all the pinks on this card! Too cute! I've yet to try that little detail with the oval punches! I always love the way it looks! Perhaps this weekend, I can give it a try! :D

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....