Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Tripple Play

I am way behind on my challenge play, so I thought I'd try combining three today Julee's Mojo Monday, SCS CC155 to use river rock, basic black and whisper white and SCS TLC57 to use two designer papers we might not ordinarly use together. Hopefully it isn't too much of a mish-mosh!

Recipe:
Stamps: Sassy Stems
Paper: river rock, basic black, whisper white, river rock dp, foxy ferns dp from masterpiece studios
Ink: versamark, markers
Accessories: ribbon, punches, cb, brad, black ep

Check today's other post for BLOG CANDY celebrating 2000 hits! Never imagined I'd ever have that. Thanks to everyone for all your encouragement and support. I truly appreciate it. ~chris

2 comments:

*~*Megali*~* said...

what a pretty card!!

Monica-FC said...

I was going back on yuour old posts and seeing your older cards that you did and i must say is WOW!! I love this card. it gives me some ideas. many thanks. mind if I do it but change it around some.??

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....