Pages

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Featured Stamper Challenge


Here is my entry for the challenge using super featured stamper Betty aka gbedwright as inspiration. This is the card I chose:


I changed up the paper and stamps but I think the feel is the same. This is my first attempt at a featured stamper challenge, so there may be a bit of a learning curve here.




















Stamps: Friendship Blooms, Warm Words
Paper: real red, basic black, real red textured, whisper white
Ink: real red, basic black
Accessories: eyelets, brads, punches, yarn, ribbon from Joann's

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. ~chris

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

really like the pink one. simple, nice. ~ Sabrina

*~*Megali*~* said...

I love both of these cards! I think the red one is elegant and I love how you matched the paper and ribbon on the pink one. So cute!! Nice job as always!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....