Pages

Friday, February 8, 2008

Inspired by Amy

As I was reading through some of the blogs I regularly haunt, I saw a card by one of my favorites Amy Westerman. She made a wonderful card using a cute little stamp that I picked up but haven't put ink to yet. Seeing her card, I just had to pull it out and ink it up for a little thank you note to a friend that I needed this morning. Isn't he just so cute! Amy's idea to paper piece the sentiment really got my wheels turning - this little guy can say anything you can fit on his sign!

Recipe:
Stamps: $1 bin at Mike's
Paper: creamy caramel, classic k dp, ww
Ink: basic brown, markers
Accessories: punch

Thanks Amy for helping start my day off right! ~chris

2 comments:

michelle sturgeon said...

What a cute card!

*~*Megali*~* said...

I love this card.... and now I can make some more!!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....