Pages

Friday, February 15, 2008

February Downline Meeting & WSC #35

Well, I'm going to try this and see what happens. I am really new to blogging, but yesterday we had our monthly downline meeting and I really wanted to share images of our swaps. Our fearless leader, Roselyn, opened her home and heart to us and even fed us a marvelous lunch. We celebrated Valentine's Day, my ddl Autumn's birthday, and the wonderful fellowship we share as Stampin' Up demonstrators. Here is a slideshow of the swaps created by these wonderful and talented women.







Added later in the evening on Friday, Feb. 15:

Here's my card for Beate's weekend sketch challenge:

Recipe:

Stamps: Warmest Regards, SU background stamp
Paper: certainly celery, cameo coral, summer sun, bordering blue, ruby red, basic grey dp
Ink: elegant eggplant, certainly celery
Accessories:robins nest dd water bling, punches, mike's ribbon, chunky sprinkles glitter from SU

I created the flower centers by putting crystal effects on some whisper white paper, sprinkling the glitter on, letting it dry and punching out circles. Instant bling!

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. ~chris




3 comments:

Sabrina said...

Ok, when are we going to start making these?
Great stuff!
Sabrina

*~*Megali*~* said...

really nice card!!! And I liked the slide show as well!! Very nice job as always!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

What a lovely card! Great job with this sketch! Pretty colors! :D

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....