Pages

Monday, February 4, 2008

Mojo Monday #23

Here is my card for Julee's Mojo Monday #23 sketch challenge on her blog Poetic Artistry:


Used in this card:
Stamps: VV Fancy Florals
Ink: garden green
Paper: certainly celery, garden green, regal rose, cloud 9 design pear wine sorbet dp, misc dp scrap from Archiver's bargain pack
Accessories: punches, ribbon from Mike's

I have been attempting to do as many challenges as I can. I especially like the sketch challenges and am finding that it is really stimulating my creativity. Julee's Mojo Monday challenges are always so much fun and a great way to start the week. Thanks Julee!

Remember, I posted blog candy yesterday and will use random.org on Thursday to pick at winner. Check it out and leave a comment!

Thanks for visiting my blog!
~chris

2 comments:

BarbK said...

I agree with you about the challenges. When I'm not doing a BINGO, I love the challenges from anywhere. This is a super card. Love that BG paper, too!

Jo said...

Love the colour combo, fab card!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....