Pages

Monday, March 24, 2008

Blog Candy - PIF - round two!


While waiting for three folks to sign up for last week's blog candy pif, I got another pif package in the mail. I now have five of the packages pictured above ready and waiting for someone to claim them. Meggie is already in, how about you? The only thing you need to do is make up your own little gift package and either post it on your blog or pick three friends and make them a gift of it with instructions that they are to pass on the creative energy to three more folks. It is so much fun! I got a wonderful package from Mary and another from Denise. Just send me an email at the address on the right side of my blog, or leave me a comment with a way to contact you and your goodies will be on their way!

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I'm getting close to the 3k hits mark so watch for some more special blog candy coming up soon.

~chris

5 comments:

Stampin Cats said...

Wow, what a pretty pif. Count me in. I have enough stash to share.

Jacquie said...

Count me in for sure. I have more than enough to share around to others.

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Oh I have lots to share with some lucky gals. count me in if you still need someone.

Just Me said...

do you need anyone else?

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

ooh, cool! I haven't done a PIF before, but if you need another I'd like to play!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....