Pages

Sunday, March 9, 2008

An Update

Well, here I sit surrounded by wonderful stamps sets and great tools, and zip to show for it. I made a bunch of things today, but none of them came out like I think they should and none are good enough to waste a photo - even a digital one - on. This week has been a bad one. I have been totally swamped at work and at a meeting on Thursday (in front of everybody) I tripped, fell and broke my toe (big toe, right foot). I managed to make some projects for my SAB party on Wednesday and took pictures, but can't find them anywhere. I gave the demo cards away too.

Tomorrow is the start of a new week though! I have a downline meeting on Thursday for which I need 16 swaps and at which I am doing a demo. No clue yet what I'm going to do, but some of my best work is still ahead of me ... right?

Anyway, I have been blurfing like crazy and picking up lots of cool inspiration and hopefully, this week will be better than last. Thanks for being patient with me and come back this week and see if I manage to stamp my way out of this creative funk I've gotten myself into. I'm off to RICE (rest, ice, compress and elevate) the stupid toe. I went grocery shopping today (dh hates to grocery shop) and it probably wasn't the smartest thing I've done lately. Thanks so much for visiting! ~chris

1 comments:

Autumn Pereira said...

First elbows, now a toe, you poor thing. I think its a hint you should work from home more! I hope that you feel better soon!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....