Pages

Friday, March 14, 2008

Blog Candy - PIF!


Okay bloggers ... check out this fantastic package I got in the mail from Mary. Isn't it great. Here's the deal. The first three folks who comment on this blog and let me know that they want to play will get a similar type of package from me. The agreement is that you will then send a package to three other folks. If you don't have a blog and still want to play, you can just pick three folks you want to "pay it forward" to and send them something to spark their creativity and tell them to pass it along to three more folks. This is my first pif challenge and I need your help to keep it going. Just let me know you want to play and send me an email (there's a link in that right hand column down the page aways) and give me your snail mail address and your surprise package will be on it's way to you.

Thanks for playing and for helping me keep this going! ~chris

2 comments:

Lesli said...

Oh man - you just have to love when you get Happy Mail :)

*~*Megali*~* said...

I think this is a neat idea :)

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....