Pages

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Swaps, Make & Take and goodies!



I think I am getting back on track here. This is kind of a long post tonight. I wanted to
feature all the wonderful stuff I have gotten from fellow bloggers as well as my swap and make and take for tomorrow.

Here is my swap for our March downline meeting. I am always so nervous making cards for these super stamping gals in my downline group. I hope to have another slide show of our swaps to put up tomorrow. Everyone enjoyed last month's slide show, so I plan to try it again.

Recipe:
Stamps: So Many Scallops, Curvy Verses, Friendship Blooms
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Whisper White, Spring Fling DP

Ink: Regal Rose
Accessories: SU Regal Rose ribbon, scallop circle punch, button from my button
box

The baskets are from a tutorial by Nancy Morgan (Paper Smiles). They are so cute and so easy and I know the gals are going to have fun making them tomorrow.



This is the wonderful package I got from Chat aka nitestamper on SCS (Me, My Stamps and I) for sending her the pattern for the love notes box. Isn't it spectacular?











This is the blog candy that I got from Cindy Vernon (Creating with the Heart)















This is the blog candy I got from Wanda (My Creative Corner)



Check out these wonderful stamper's blogs, the talent out there is incredible.









Last but not least is the wonderful present I got for my birthday from my ddl Autumn and son Kelly. She knows how organizationally challenged I am and got this to help me be able to put my hands on my paper when I need it. She's the best!




Next week I am going to be paying it forward with some great blog candy, so be sure to come back and check it out. I apologize for the wierd spacing ... I'm still trying to get the hang of this blogging thing.

Thanks for visiting! ~chris

3 comments:

*~*Megali*~* said...

I like the shelves...Those could be quite handy...!

The blog candy stuff looks fun too!!

*~*Megali*~* said...

Oh yeah...love the mini baskets you made!! too cute!

Diane said...

You've been hitting big with the candy,woohoo for you!!! Love those organizers for cs,where did she get those???
craftscar@hotmail.com

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....