Pages

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Cards for the Grandkids













Here's my Easter cards for my grandchildren. We had hoped to have an egg hunt in the yard tomorrow, but the snow kind of put a damper on that idea. We'll hide them around the house and they can stay warm and dry (and so can I)! I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter and thanks so much for visiting. I got a new camera, so hopefully I'll get back on track with putting things up to share. I have some more PIF blog candy that I hope to get posted tomorrow or Monday so be sure to come back and check it out. ~chris


2 comments:

Lesli said...

Absolutely adorable Easter Cards!!! I love all those springy colors!

Louise said...

Hey... you're not very brave! I hid eggs in the snow (Canada) & the boys did an outdoor egg hunt!!! Saw your name on Amy's blog & MUDMAVEN sounded kinda interesting so thought I'd pop by! Hope you had a great Easter! I'm sure the kids liked their cards :)

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....