Pages

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Happy Easter


I think my mojo is slowly coming back. The toe is much better today and things are starting to look up again! Got some wonderful goodies in the mail and hope to have some pix to share with you tomorrow. This card features some new ribbon from Taylored Expressions - for those of you with a similar addiction to ribbon, her shop is a must visit! See the links on the side of my page for a link to her shop. Card base is gable green and accent colors are pretty in pink, soft sky and barely banana. I used my new cuttlebug dotted swiss folder and also one of the small embossing folders for the square around the bunny. I got the bunny in a bulk buy of stamps on ebay - so many pounds for so many dollars. He's a keeper for sure and it says Eureka Stamps on the side of the wood.

Thanks for hanging in there with me as I try to get my priorities straight! Hopefully, I will get back on track now and have somethings to share every day.

Thanks for visiting my blog. ~chris

3 comments:

Autumn Pereira said...

What a cute little bunny! I love it!

Lesli said...

Very cute Easter Card - love that bunny!!!

*~*Megali*~* said...

I love the bunny!! Way too cute! Great job!!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....