Pages

Sunday, March 16, 2008

One last possible


One last possible stamp camp card. I wanted a non-easter card and I think this still looks springy.

Recipe:

Stamps: Garden Whimsy, SU loose stamp
Paper: lovely lilac, cameo coral, certainly celery, apricot appeal whisper white
Ink: apricot appeal, cameo coral, lovely lilac, bb
Accessories: punches, brad, ribbon

The ribbon is some that I got from Taylored Expressions and if you have a minute you should really check out her store. Lovely stuff, reasonably priced and great service!

Thanks for visiting! ~chris

5 comments:

*~*Megali*~* said...

I think this is really sweet!!

Lesli said...

Oh Wow - I love that card and the fun springy colors. Thanks for sharing!

Diane said...

Oh I love this card!!! Great spring colors for sure!!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Pretty, pretty card.

JustNeedling said...

Nice card. I love the springy colors you used

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....