Pages

Monday, March 10, 2008

Goodies from Heaven ...

Well, maybe not that far, but Canada! I got these goodies from Corinne and wanted to share some pix with you. The first is of my gorgeous wood blocks - this is several sets (my ddl needs some too), but you can get all the details and pricing at Stamping with Roxy.


Corinne is an awesome stamper and a total pleasure to deal with. I also got one of her wonderful pull-out scrapbooks. Take a look:


If you want one too, check out this post on her blog.

I also found one of the cards I made for last week's workshop. I got the inspiration from a card on SCS and now cannot find it. Sorry about that.


Well, hopefully this week will work out better than last! The toe is still really painful, but I'm getting around okay. Have lots going this week and hopefully will have lots to share. Thanks for visiting my blog!

~chris

2 comments:

*~*Megali*~* said...

This was a fun party and we have lots of cute cards to show for our time!!! Thanks for demonstrating!!!

<3

Deb Neerman said...

What a cute card! Love how you used the embossing folder, too.

TFS, and thanks for visiting my blog!

~Hugs, Deb

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....