Pages

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Stamp Camp Possible #1

My Monday night stamp camp is getting together and this is the first of 3 possible cards we'll make. I'm thinking about using my little bunny from the other day and one more in the Easter theme. We're also going to make Nancy Morgan's wonderful little baskets.

Recipe:
Stamps: Season by Season, Just for Fun
Paper: lovely lavendar cs and dp, apricot appeal, certainly celery, cameo coral
Ink: c
Accessories: punches, cb, brads, gel pen, and even though you can't see them in this photo, there are little Robin's Nest dd water blingy things on the bottom of the lovely lavender dp

Thanks for visiting my blog. Be sure to check out the pif blog candy I got yesterday! I will be sending out my own version of Mary's great package to three people willing to play along and "pay it forward" to three more folks.
.

1 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

This is cute and springy! Love the mix of DP with these colors!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....