Pages

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Alive and Kicking - Just not creating!

I miss my studio and my toys. I brought some stuff with me but I am seriously uninspired at the moment. We'll see what tomorrow brings. Weather is fine and it is really nice just hanging with my family. Get to go to AC Moore tomorrow!

Thanks for hanging in there with me through this little creative drought.

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

4 comments:

Curt in Indy said...

Hey Kiddo! Just good to know that you are doing OK! Best, Curt

Diane said...

Thanks for keeping us posted Chris!
Hugs to you and have a great weekend!

Diane said...

PS,youll have to email me your new addie.

Juanita said...

The shopping might inspire the creativity.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....