Pages

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Another BG card

I love this paper pack from Basic Grey - Marrakech. Great fall colors!

Used my new leaves die and some embossing folders too! Card base is Ripe Avocado, leaves are Old Olive, More Mustard and Really Rust. Sentiment is from the Curvy Verses set.

Pulling the boat tomorrow if the weather holds up. Can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to having another boat in the yard! At least the new one is in someone else's yard for the winter! It does give me something to tell folks to look for when they come to call though!

Thanks for visiting.

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

3 comments:

Juanita said...

This is so beautiful. It is so autmunal.

Monica-FC said...

I love the way the leaves are embossed. ready for fall.

Diane said...

Love all the diff embossed leaves.
And the fall colors are gorgeous!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....