Pages

Sunday, October 18, 2009

At last ... some cards!

Been playing with digital images (since they travel so very well). Picked these cuties up from Pink Cat.


I colored them with a combination of pencils/oms and markers. Hadn't tried combining them before and I really like the brightness and flexibility the give you. Will be doing more of that!

Tomorrow will be the launch of a new challenge at Kaboodle Doodles. Our theme this round is "spooky" in honor of the upcoming Halloween holiday.

I also made several more pair of earrings, but cannot get a decent photo for anything. I'll try again tomorrow when it's daylight and we'll see.

Thanks for visiting!

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

9 comments:

Monica-FC said...

love these 2 cards and the images as they are just so cute. the frogs on the snowman just made me laugh and made my day when i seen it. loved it so very much. :)

Allison Rankin said...

I was just looking at these stamps today and wondering if I needed to make a purchase...

Love what you did with them!

coldwaters2 said...

These are gorgeous Chris but must admit I love that snowman with the frogs hanging onto him certainly brings a smile to my face

Hugs
Lorraine x

Juanita said...

Nice job. Cute images. I like the layout on the second card. Nice use of ribbon.

Diane said...

Cute Cute Cute!!!!

Dianne Forst said...

These are soo cute! I love the owls!

Anonymous said...

Love both of these Chris!!

The Rubber Maid said...

Cute Chris...still have never tried the digis but will one of these days. Glad to see you back again. Pat

Curt in Indy said...

OMG those frogs are hilarious! How funny and who would think about frogs on a Christmas card!?! So cute and those owls are adorable too! Great cards! Best, Curt

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....