Pages

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Home at last!

I finally made it home last night. Got myself unpacked and a good night's sleep in preparation for what I knew would be a busy day today, and I wasn't wrong. Am still struggling to find that missing mojo, but I think it's somewhere nearby - I can almost see it! I'm working on my Lime Light project which is to make cards for Gilda's Club and I hope to have those to show you tomorrow!

There is a major winter storm headed our way tonight and tomorrow. DH is saying I might have to work from home tomorrow, but we'll see what it looks like in the morning.

Thanks for visiting and for your patience as I try to get my groove back!

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

1 comments:

Juanita said...

glad you are safely tucked in at home. I hope you have a chance to reaquaint yourself with your craft table.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....