Pages

Thursday, October 15, 2009

I am still here

I have not fallen off the face of the earth, just much more to do and much, much more tired than I expected to be. I hate moving! We are almost all moved - still have the big copier/printer/scanner to get over here and situated and the packing boxes are slowly but surely getting emptied out and things put away. I'm getting all the computers and printers connected and set up and we actually have more than one phone out of the box today!

I'd like it much better if the sun was out, but it is raining and cold - yuck - thought I left all that back in Colorado! I did make it up to the bead store before the weather turned awful and hopefully one of these nights I'll have enough energy left when I get back to the hotel to actually make something!

Thanks for hanging in there with me!

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

2 comments:

Juanita said...

Glad to hear from you. I hope that this torment can end for you soon.

Curt in Indy said...

I'm sorry your going through so much! Hopefully there will be light at the end of the tunnel, and all will be settled for you! Hang in there Kiddo! Best, Curt

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....