Pages

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Not a card, but ....

My favorite bead store is here in DC and I managed to get there before the weather turned nasty. Here's what I made so far from my score:

Christmas is coming!

Thanks for visiting!

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

4 comments:

Tracy.H said...

Wow! These are all so beautiful! :0)

Cat Tidwell said...

Ooo this are gorgeous Chris! I really love that first set of earrings, beautiful beads in that one! I used to make jewelry too...my daughter raided all my stash though for it! LOL!

Juanita said...

You are so multi-talented.

Diane said...

Oh so lovely Chris!!!! You are sooo talented!!!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....