Pages

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Snug as a Bug!

Take a look at the view from my front door this afternoon:

Yikes! DH put a 12" ruler on the railing and it is not visible. So glad we both decided to stay home. Our power went out about 12:30 last night and did not come back on till about 7 this morning. So grateful for those brave power guys out there getting things fixed!

I managed to uncover my desk and make some cards too! Here they are:


Mix of pre-colored graphics from pcCrafters with computer generated sentiments and one with a stamped and colored image (the owl). I used one of my new MS deep cut punches that I picked up when I was in NJ too! I'm starting to feel like the mojo is coming back and hopefully it will stay around for awhile as I have an incredibly busy November ahead of me - at least 5 stamping events to plan and get ready for. The best kind of busy!

Well, going to head to bed and finish watching the baseball game. Tomorrow may end up being another snow day - we'll have to see how it looks in the morning. Thanks so much for hanging in there with me through this bit of a drought I've been in! I can't tell you how much I appreciate each and every one of you.

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Chris, my eyes flew open, my jaw dropped and I was speechless.....and it's only 6:04 am!!! Aw honey, the snow is wayyyyy to early. But you made good use of you storm day. Awesome cards!

Lilacanglia said...

Wow,
Our country would stop with that much snow,
Fantastic cards,
Hugs
Angie

Diane said...

Wow!You sure got creative!!!
Love that MS punch big time!!!!
I'm going to look for that one,don't think they have it here!
Glad to see you back creating girl!

Curt in Indy said...

These are really sweet! LOVE that frog! LOL Best, Curt

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....