Pages

Friday, November 21, 2008

Aloha RAK from Nicole

For the last two months, I have particpated in a RAK exchange facilitated by Tracy of Tracy's Happy Place fame. What a gem she is for organizing this every month! This is what I got from my rak partner this month. Isn't it wonderful? I just love the kitty image on the card and how did she know this was one of my favorite kinds of projects! Thanks so much Nicole! I'm not going to post what I sent her just yet, just in case she reads my blog I don't want to spoil the surprise. Come back next week and I'll have some pix of it though. I had lots of fun making it and I sure hope she likes it as much as I like what she sent me.




Thanks Nicole and thanks Tracy for making friends of strangers every month!

~chris

3 comments:

Diane said...

Oh Chris,this is gorgeous!!!!Neat project,makes a lovely gift too!!!

Monica-FC said...

isn't that ever so gorgeous. your partner sure did spoil you with a great project.

nicky w. said...

Hi Chris! I'm glad that the RAK made it to you safely. I'm sorry that the corner got a little bent... I thought I had done a good job wrapping it up, but obviously, did not. I enjoyed making it. Looking forward to seeing what you've created. I love ALL of our projects!!! Take care!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....