Pages

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Another Fall Card

I absolutely love copper - paper, embossing powder - you name it! I was devastated when Stampin' Up! discontinued their copper paper and I didn't get my order in on time! My friend Sabrina (who always saves the day) and I went shopping at this store she knows and I found some wonderful copper paper. It's called Stardream and I purchased it at Xpedx (I think that's how you spell it). I love it. It's a nice weight and very shiny. I used some previoiusly unused Nestabilities embossing dies for these leaves. Aren't they lovely? There is a large maple leaf and a pair of acorns as well with this set.

Recipe:
Stamps: Autumn, Hero Arts sentiment
Paper: Really Rust, More Mustard, Pumpkin Pie, Ripe Avocado, Stardream Copper
Ink: versamark
Accessories: Nestabilities leaf set and ovals, scallop circle punches

We arrive in Tortola today and will sleep on the boat in the marina there tonight. Tomorrow we are off on our sailing adventure! We met last month and planned our meals and itinerary and I just know it's going to be wonderful.

I have planned a few posts for while we're gone so pop back in and visit. I won't be able to visit all your blogs while I'm gone (I know I will be suffering PC withdrawl). Thanks for all your incredible support and encouragement. My blogoversary is at the end of December. How do you think I should celebrate?

~chris

2 comments:

Rina said...

I love the vibrant colors. Nice work. Thanks for the inspiration Chris!

Aloha and God Bless~

Monica-FC said...

the copper paper I love also and I can see why you wanted more. I love how the leaves turned out here and the lines just showed up more.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....