Pages

Saturday, November 22, 2008

WSC67 and WT193

This card serves three purposes - Beate's Weekend Sketch challenge, Splitcoast Ways to Use It challenge to use pearls on a card, and, hey, I needed a birthday card! Fun all the way around.


Recipe:
Stamps: sentiment from SU (don't have the set just the stamp)
Paper: SU - Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White,
Summer Sun, Bo Bunny dp, PTI Lemon Tart
Ink: Baja Breeze, Old Olive marker
Accessories: punches, cb embossing folder, pearls

This promises to be a busy weekend - new baby to cuddle and preparations for Thanksgiving and our sailing adventure in the British Virgin Islands (we leave the day after Thanksgiving for a whole week of sun, sand and sailing). I'm hoping to get some crafting squeezed in there somewhere too - we'll see.

Thanks for visiting and for all your wonderful comments! I had a request for a tutorial on making those edge punch medallions so I'm going to work on that for next week. My photography skills are minimal though, so no promises! I've also recently acquired software to allow me to do custom design cuts with my Cricut and I'm dying to try that out too so keep an eye out.

Have a wonderful weekend! ~chris

3 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Very cool colors and the pearls are perfect here!

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Awesome colours. SO fresh & funky. I love how the embossing goes with that luscious DP! :O)

Monica-FC said...

I love the brightly colored card as it would make anybody day if they was down in the dumps. it is like sending sunshine to them

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....