Pages

Monday, November 24, 2008

Winter Birds

I love this owl image from Inkadinkado. Today being Monday, Sabrina came over to stamp while DH is out playing bluegrass music and we had a very productive night! I have had this stamp set for a while and actually stamped the owl last week. I went to Archivers today and located some Wassail paper and thought it would be perfect to use with this image.


Recipe:
Stamps: Winter Birds by Inkadinkado, sentiment from Snow Swirled by SU
Paper: Bravo Burgundy, Always Artichoke, Handsome Hunter, Falling Snow from Wassail by Basic Grey
Ink: Bravo Bugundy and Whisper White craft inks
Accessories: Nestabilities, Always Artichoke ribbon, clear ep

I managed to get quite a bit done around the house today in preparation for Thanksgiving and for our sailing trip in the British Virgin Islands. Got my hair chopped off so that I don't have to mess with it while we're on the boat. Still need to find a comfortable bathing suit and some flip flops though. Tomorrow is breakfast with some potter friends of mine, afternoon visit with my new grandson and then a downline meeting that promises to be great fun.

Thanks so much for visiting! ~chris



4 comments:

nicky w. said...

Hi Chris! Beautiful card! Have fun on your sailing trip!

Rina said...

Now...this is a beautiful card!

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

SO pretty! Love that owl and the Wassail paper is perfect with it. Great colours. :O)

Monica-FC said...

what a gorgeous christmas card this is.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....