Pages

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Sketch Challenge #203

I really like the look of this sketch, but boy was it hard! This is about try #3 1/2 and I'm still not sure about it. My embossing on the snowflakes leaves something to be desired, but overall I like it.


Recipe:
Stamps: To You and Yours, Inkadinkado sentiment and snowflakes
Paper: Night of Navy, Bordering Blue, Whisper White
Ink:
Night of Navy, Bordering Blue, versamark
Accessories: punches, silver ep, nestabilities

Things are crazy right now. Getting ready for Thanksgiving and then our sailing trip in the British Virgin Islands (we leave the day after TG!) The new grand baby is scheduled to arrive tomorrow morning via c-section. YIKES! Work is not too happy that I will be gone for two weeks and completely out of touch for a week of that and so I'm trying to get things as stable as possible before tomorrow. I am sending out my Aloha RAK today and have some pictures, but I don't want to put them up just yet. I don't know if she reads my blog, but just in case .... I'll put them up next week before I set sail!

Well, back to the grind. Exciting things are happening and while it's hectic, it's all happy!

Thanks for visiting! Hugs to all!

~chris

7 comments:

Diane said...

You are busy!!!!!! Beautiful card Chris,love the silver embossing,looks so elegant!!

Diane said...

Very, very pretty! I think the embossing looks great!!! I love the challenge card you did below, too, very nice!!

Allison Rankin said...

I really like how you used this set...beautiful!

Anonymous said...

It turned out beautiful and gave me an idea for this stamp set!

Monica-FC said...

I love this card. I like how this embossing turned out. mine doesn't turn out quite as nice as yours. :)

Autumn Pereira said...

I really like how the snowflakes "pop"! Very pretty!

mudmaven said...

HotStampinMama! you are supposed to be resting! Giving birth is hard work - but Justice Mackenzie sure seems worth it! Congratulations Autumn! We love you!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....