Pages

Monday, November 3, 2008

Dinamite Downline Swap

One of the downline groups I belong to is called Dinamite Stampers and this is my swap for this month's meeting. I can't attend as I'll be in Phoenix for some software training, but I am really looking forward to the swaps and to hearing about the meeting once I get back. These meetings are always very informative. Our fearless leader Diane is temporarily located out of state and the ever wonderful Danielle has stepped up and kept up our regular meeting schedule - way to go Danielle!


I've been seeing these on SCS and out there in blogland and just had to give one a try being the total Big Shot junkie that I am. I tucked the recipe card in the pocket on the back for the girls, but here's what I used:

Recipe:
Stamps: Say it with Scallops
Paper: Bashful Blue, Night of Navy, Maine Blueberry, Whisper White
Ink: Old Olive craft ink
Accessories: clear ep, Big Shot and scallop circle dies, punches (tag corner, scallop square), ribbon, silver cord, eyelet

Thanks for visiting! Posting may be sparse this week as I am traveling, but don't forget the BLOG CANDY that I will be giving away on Sunday.

~chris

1 comments:

Monica-FC said...

way cool. and this would make a nifty ornament also. i would think.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....