Pages

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Color Challenge #192

I love the daily challenges on Splitcoast Stampers. Today is Tuesday and that means a color challenge - and every time I set out to do one I think - how on earth will I put those colors together. Every time, I'm pleasantly surprised at the options that open up once I start playing with paper, ink, stamps and ribbon (and all the other cool things we papercrafters get to play with). Here's my card for today's color challenge: Not Quite Navy, Certainly Celery and Basic Gray:

Recipe:
Stamps: Warm Holiday Wishes (Inkadinkado)
Paper:
Not Quite Navy, Certainly Celery, Basic Gray, Very Vanilla
Ink: Not Quite Navy, versamark
Accessories: circle nesties, silver ep, Certainly Celery grossgrain ribbon

I am home today working on my make and takes and swaps for Thursday's downline meeting hosted by the phenomenal Roselyn. I have missed the last couple of meetings with my downline friends due to all the traveling I've been doing the last few months, so I am really, really looking forward to this meeting. This is a group of exceptionally talented and wonderfully supportive gals and I value the friendship and camaradarie that these meetings bring to my life. I am truly blessed!

Thanks for visiting and if I get my act together the way I need to today, I'll have some previews of what I'm putting together for Thursday's meeting.

~chris

3 comments:

Laurie Wilson said...

This is so pretty! I really like the colors and the layered scallops.

Diane said...

Oh lovely! Love the scallops all layered like that and the embossing is stunning! Beautiful!

Monica-FC said...

I really love ho0w this turned out. I love this christmas card you made.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....