Pages

Monday, November 17, 2008

My Very First Inspiration Challenge!


While going through this weekend's mail, I was browsing the latest Willliams-Sonoma catalog and I came across this photo and felt really inspired.



I also love creating cards for Jen's Sketch for You to Try, so I thought I'd combine my own inspiration challenge and my response to Jen's sketch challenge and
here's what I came up with.




So what do you think? Feel like playing along? Send me a link to your card (use code MMD1 if uploading to SCS) - I'd love to see what this inspires in you!

Thanks for visiting! ~chris





4 comments:

Juanita said...

Love your card. That is a great inspiration photo, I will see if I can muster up the time to work out a card for this.

Annapurna said...

Alight, I have been searching all the internet for these skeleton leaves stamps. You have to give me the details. You just have to :-)

Love the card you made. The colors are awesome and the sentiment square is even more awesome.

Diane said...

Such a pretty fall card,love the sketch and all those leaves and colors! Great job Chris!!!

Monica-FC said...

ok, where do you find these leaves at girl/ I just love how they are working on the embossing and the stamping.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....