Pages

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Mojo Monday Challenge #62

Julee's (Poetic Artistry) Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge was one of the first challenges I ever attempted and I still really enjoy it when I get a chance to do one. This card is for challenge #62.

I hope you all have an absolutely wonderful Thanksgiving. We leave tomorrow for the British Virgin Islands for a week. I have some posts queued up while I'm gone, but I won't be blurfing and commenting until after December 10. I'll miss you and think of you fondly as I laze around in the sun and surf. I'm going to learn how to snorkel (hopefully) and am really hoping to hone my sailing and kayaking skills. I'll give you a full report when I get home.


Recipe:
Stamps: Best Yet, A Flower for All Seasons, Fiskars border

Paper: Naturals Ivory, Riding Hood Red, Sage Shadow, Apricot Appeal, Cosmo Cricket Hey Sugar DP
Ink: markers, Basic Brown, Sage Shadow
Accessories: MS edge punch, SU oval, designer label and 1 3/8 circle punches




Thanks for visiting!

~chris

5 comments:

nicky w. said...

Hi Chris! This is a sweet card. The detail on your cards are great! Gives me some ideas. Thanks for sharing!!! and thank you for the RAK... you have no idea how you turned my day around yesterday. : ) Your cards are really beautiful. I will treasure them! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and a fun trip. Take care!

Allison Rankin said...

Another gorgeous creation...time to apply to some DTs, I think!

Anonymous said...

this is so sweet Chris!

Diane said...

Stunning card girl!!! Love what you've done with the punch! And the colors are gorgeous!

Monica-FC said...

love the border on this card.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....